Event Program Ad Specs
Your ad placement helps Danville d’Elegance Foundation and the fight to Stop Parkinson’s in its Tracks!
Double-Truck (two full pages side-by-side)
- 17.0” wide x 11.0” high. Add minimum 0.125″ bleed on all sides. Allow 0.5” safety on all sides.
- 8.5” wide x 11.0” high. Add minimum 0.125″ bleed on all sides. Allow 0.5” safety on all sides.
Half-Page Horizontal Ad
- 8.5” wide x 5.5” high. Add minimum 0.125″ bleed on all sides. Allow 0.5” safety on all sides.
- 7.5″ wide x 5.0″ heigh. No bleeds necessary.
- 4.25” wide x 5.5” high. Add minimum 0.125″ bleed on all sides. Allow 0.5” safety on all sides.
- 3.75″ wide x 5.0″ high. No bleeds necessary.
Images must be 300 pixels per inch at printed size. This includes embedded images.
Black & White or 4-color. Images and graphics should be in CMYK color space. Ads provided in RGB color space or with spot colors will be converted to CMYK and undesirable color changes may occur. We will make every effort to preserve the intended appearance, but no guarantee can be offered.
Software, Output, Formats
We prefer to receive ads in CMYK PDF format. Please generate the PDF using the “X-1a” (best), “Press Quality” or “High Quality Print” settings.
If bitmap images are submitted, we prefer .JPG format saved at the highest quality setting. Other formats such as .TIFF or .PNG are acceptable. Please know that bitmap images convert graphics such as text and lines to bitmaps, and will not print as sharply as a vector format such as PDF.
We cannot print from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other office software files.
All ads are due by August 15, 2019.
Email your ad and contract to Bill Bauernfeind by email to email@example.com. Please contact Bill on
Thank you for your advertising participation in the 2019 Danville Concours d’Elegance Commemorative Program.